Monday, April 20, 2009

Her Royal Blogginess Rei(g)ns It In

Really? A blog? You need your own blog? For what?


While I do realize that many times bloggers are perceived as "anyone with enough time or narcissism to document every tedious bit of minutia filling their uneventful lives." or just another "frustrated writer who now types away every night in the hopes that some bored, fucked up sap on the internet will come across his/her penned jewel and become a loyal follower." (thank you Urban Dictionary) I've decided I don't care and either of those descriptions really could be used to describe me.

There are two real reasons I am staring this blog, however. The first being that I LOVE blogs. I love to read them and respond and most require some kind of log in to comment... so, I'll just create a blogspot log in. The second is because I often think of strange things or see interesting articles and pictures and I want to share them but because some might be offensive, I'd rather not share them in more "public" spaces like Facebook.

I'll probably post and write about the usual: dogs, politics, feminism, and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment